Monday, October 22, 2012

Glad Solved My Dressing Woes

I love packing salad for lunch - quick, easy, light, healthy and yummy - but I always run into problems with the dressing. Mini tupperware containers made for dressings seem to leak no matter what. Packing the mini tupperware in a ziploc bag helps but then I have to deal with a messy wet bag and a drippy dressing container. So I started taking the entire bottle of dressing, but leaving food in my office fridge is, well, let's just say not the best option, and taking it back and forth was tedious. This was my ongoing small but annoying battle with salad dressing until I saw one of my coworkers whip out this wonderful invention for lunch one day.


BPA-free plastic reusable salad containers with built-in dressing cups! I was so excited I immediately tackled her for information - is that new? when did they come out with that?! where did you buy it? how much was it? do you love it? does it work? ... hahaha. She confirmed it was as great as I hoped it would be, and so I headed to Target to get my own set. Surprisingly, a set of 4 was less than $5!

If you're struggling with salad dressing containers like I was, this is your solution!

**Re-reading this post, I realize it kind of comes across like a paid advertisement. So to clear any misconceptions, here's my disclaimer: this entire post consists of my own opinions. I was not paid or compensated in any way for this review, and purchased this product with my own money.**

No comments:

Post a Comment