Saturday, December 22, 2012

First Run of the Year

This blog was created a little less than one year ago to keep me accountable to the world, so how have I done this year? Not great at all. Not even a little bit good. No pats on the back for me this year. I won't lie, it involved a big dose of laziness, also evidenced by my lack of ability to keep up this online diary. I didn't start a blog to make revenue (although if it ever happened I wouldn't mind one bit) or compete with other blogs (so many good ones out there!), I wanted to express myself in a somewhat public forum and hopefully meet interesting people going through similar life circumstances along the way. That said, after a year of putting things off, I finally bit the bullet and went running with my DH today (he has diligently run almost every morning this past month and I've joined him 0 times). And my first thought after agreeing to go (and delaying his run by almost 2 hours) was what should I wear? So here's my outfit for my first real workout of the year.

  1. GapFit Motion racerback tank in Charcoal. I couldn't find a pic of it, so pictured above is actually the GapFit Breathe racerback tank. The one below in Electric Fuchsia (which I also bought recently) is the GapFit Motion racerback tank.
  2. Zella 'Micro UV' Half Zip Pullover in Aqua
  3. PrAna Lolita Pant in Black
  4. Nike LunarGlide+ 4 Running Shoe in Light Charcoal/Volt

I'm a little embarrassed to admit that up until this year, I've consistently worked out in old, over-sized cotton t-shirts. I'm so happy that I've switched over to lightweight, moisture wicking material. Really makes all the difference in the world.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, thats surely awesome to know the reality and I am positive you will also love my article written here how many servings of fruit is an apple approximately Hope so that you will love to provide me a go-to.

    ReplyDelete