Friday, August 10, 2012

Review: Perforated pumps

In an effort to find Prada's Perforated sandal after seeing it on Cupcakes and Cashmere, I came across a surprisingly high number of knockoffs...or as eBay sellers love to say, "inspired by" sandals.



Prada
Pierre Dumas
BCBGirls
Miss Me

Unable to find the Prada or the Pierre Dumas version of the sandal, but having convinced myself that I need these shoes, I stumbled upon the Miss Me version in a dark coffee brown color. Even though I was set on a lighter color, they were on sale for less than $17 shipped! And they only had one pair left in stock! And it was only a mere half size larger than my usual size! I was convinced - based on nothing but my own hopes - that they would fit. Well, they didn't. And aside from the sizing, the style was not flattering on me. Thank goodness because for $17 (now returned and refunded) instead of $795, I was able to cross this one off my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment